I am a 7th degree Master of the International Taekwon-Do Federation. I have been involved in Martial Arts since 1976 and Taekwon-Do since 1979.
I have been the Technical Director for ITF Finland for 10 years until I have been appointed as the Head Coach of the Finnish National team, which is known for its technical and powerful performance in Patterns. Nowadays I am recognized as one the top ITF Taekwon-Do coaches.
I have developed some of the best ITF Taekwon-Do competitors guiding them to success at European and World level in both Patterns and Sparring.
Whilst I enjoy teaching all aspects of the arts, it is patterns that have pushed me to constantly rethink my training methods and helped my students develop and become some of the world's best.
My training methods, inspired by many different sports will definitely help you approach your training from a different perspective and I am confident I will help you get your game to the next level by providing you a training program that will massively increase your chances of stepping on to that podium.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Over the years, I have helped multiple athletes develop their skills through online coaching.
Many have asked for support as they were unable to have access to a either physical coach, or then a instructor capable of helping them achieve their goals being competition-wise or grading-wise.
At the difference with sparring which relies a lot on pairs training, Patterns Online Coaching is a service that, if done properly, can really be as efficient as a physical One on One training private lesson.
Depending on the plan you choose, our service offers:
- 45 mins One on One technical assessments.
- 45 mins One on One patterns analysis.
- Written feedback and access to the video recording after each session.
- Personalized video analysis.
- Training tips and exercises.
- Discounts on our partners site: Black Belt Project and Mightyfist.
and much more...
- A phone, tablet or PC with a webcam an internet connection and Zoom
- A set-up that allows me to see you perform from head to toe.
- 9 m2 for your performance.